Peaceful & Respectful Communication

This is one of the most important topics in the world today. 80 percent of who we are is formed by the age of two. 95 percent of us is formed by the age of five. That leaves the rest of our life to form the last 5 percent. So many things are learned unconsciously at a very early age through our respective cultures. For those of us who did not grow up with Peaceful & Respectful Communication, I invite you to view Marshall Rosenberg's life work on Non-violent Communication here:

Intermediate Training in 8 DVD's

I hope this work is helpful to you!!